Any content and information on our website are the property of Hotel Czarna Róża and are subject to protection according to the act of 4 February 1994 on copyrights and neighbouring rights (J/L of 2000 No. 80 item 904 as amended) in the scope of use, screening, copying, transferring, dissemination, changes and deletion. Any actions in the above scope require the written consent of Hotel Czarna Róża, if such consent is not obtained they will be considered as lawless and an infringement of company’s intellectual company.
Information clauses on personal data
Hotel Czarna Róża with headquarters in Toruń (87–100), ul. Rabiańska 11 is the sole and exclusive personal data administrator as defined in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
1) Hotel Czarna Róża with headquarters in Toruń (87–100), ul. Rabiańska 11 is the administrator of your personal data;
2) your personal data shall be processed in order to fulfil registration requirements and the issue of invoices on the basis of article 6 item 1 point b. of GDPR.
3) your personal data shall be stored for a period of 5 years from the last registration date.
4) you have the right to access the content of your data and the right to correct them, delete them, limit their processing, the right to transfer data, right to objection, right to cancel the consent at any moment without influencing the the compliance with the right to process (if processing is done on the basis of a consent), which was made on the basis of a consent before its cancellation;
5) you have the right to make a complaint to PUODO (President of the Data Protection Agency) if you think that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the regulations of GDPR of 27 April 2016;
6) giving your personal data is a statutory requirement and the condition of concluding a contract. You are obliged to give them and the consequence of not giving them will be the impossibility to conclude a hotel service contract.
We also inform that there is an additional booking module on our website that is handled by our business partner – Booking.com, and any personal data entered in this module are subject to personal data protection rules specified in the regulations of Booking.com, that is independent of the Hotel’s regulations.
The website is using cookies for statistical and service personalisation purposes. Cookies are text files that are saved by the browser on the computer or mobile devices.
The user may manage cookies using the browser. Turning the cookies off may cause difficulties in the proper operation of the website.